Brad Pitt Fight Club Leather Trench Coat
Based on the novel of the same name, Fight Club is a 1999 American movie based on an unnamed narrator discontented with his job and forming a fight club. Featuring one of the greatest acting giants, Brad Pitt, the movie was a thing beyond its era and once again expressed the talent of Brad vocally. He was also a legit diva in the film with his outstanding attiring perfect to stun his fans like this Fight Club Leather Jacket our eyes got stuck at.
We have replicated this contemporary piece of clothing out of premium quality and real leather having smooth and warm viscose lining inside of it enabling for you uttermost comfort throughout the time you pull this outfit over. Red in color, this slim fitted Fight Club Jacket has lapel style turn down collars; full length sleeves a buttoned up front closure and two spacious flap buttoned pockets at the front which can even hold your hands in. Attractively appearing and wonderfully stitched apparel, the coat is here to help you look amazing.
1. What is the character of Brad Pitt in the movie?
He has played a soap salesman in the movie with the name, ‘Tyler Durden’.
2. When was the movie released?
The movie hit the cinemas on September 10th, 1999.
3. Who is the director of the movie?
4. Who is behind the voice of the unnamed narrator?
The talented Edward Norton.
5. What were the reviews for this film?
Famous quotes of Tyler Durden:
1. I don’t want to die without any scars.
2. Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
3. it’s only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything.
4. Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions.
5. This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.
6. You decide your own level of involvement.